Did You Know?
* Baby Sensory was the first baby program to offer a complete approach to learning and development from birth to 13 months?
* That Baby Sensory has been winning national and international awards for its baby development program since 2008?
* By the time your baby is born their brain will have over 100 billion neurons and will double in volume in their first year?
* Every week at Baby Sensory is different, so you will never experience the same class twice?
About the Class
Baby Sensory provides complete sensory development activities that are great fun for parents and babies to share in their vital first year. The rich and varied sensory experiences make it very different from other baby classes. The imaginative use of lighting, bubbles, bells, musical fun, baby signing, puppet shows, fun with fabrics, glow balls, coloured parachutes, brain games, sign language, music and dance, songs and rhymes, baby whispering, exploratory play, bonding and massage, therapeutic games provide an all-round education upon which learning can build.
Question: Is my baby too young for Baby Sensory?
Answer: NO. Your baby has been developing from the very first day of conception and in the first 30 days the brain starts to develop and is then starting to function at around 10 weeks gestation, most of us haven't even had a scan yet at this point! Your baby can see, hear, move, taste and even dream all while inside of you, preparing it for life on the outside.
When your baby is born - this development doesn't suddenly stop until they get older! They are seeking input to help their brain development and even better - you can see them take all of this in right in front of you and learn more about them!
Sensory input is one of the best things for brain development and at Baby Sensory we incorporate all of the 7 senses (yes, there are 7!) The first year goes so quick and is a vital time for development, please don't ever think your baby is too young to be supported in sensory activities, after all they have been doing all of this when not even born yet!
What's in it for me as the parent?
- Spend quality time with your baby
- Find out how amazing your baby is
- Experience the joy of seeing your baby achieve a new skill
- Learn something new every week
- Relax and enjoy precious time together
- Enjoy our therapeutic light shows
- Share the magic of puppets and bubbles with your baby
- Delight in our beautiful music
- Feel more confident and happy as a parent
Come join us and meet other parents/carers in a welcoming safe play environment.
Contact the Tailrace Centre to make time to visit one of the classes.
Phone: 6327 4538
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com