It is now widely recognised that babies learn more during the first year than at any other time in their life. In fact, their brain doubles in volume due to connections formed as a direct result of their activities and experiences.
Baby Sensory is a unique programme specifically designed for babies from birth to 13 months old to promote learning and development during this precious first year.
Classes are packed with an incredible variety of sounds, smells, sights, textures, music, dance, signing, therapeutic games, bonding and massage, all designed to aid all round brain development, as well as social and emotional skills.
Our research-based programme is guaranteed to excite you and your little one and you can attend our classes for a full year and never experience the same class twice.
Every single activity has been designed to stimulate development and we will share this developmental information with you so each week you can take away lots of ideas for supporting and encouraging your baby's development at home.
The warm, relaxed environment also makes our classes a fabulous place to meet other new parents and share magical moments with your baby.
Our award-winning Baby Sensory classes are held weekly at the following locations:
- WOW Sensory Centre Tullamarine, unit 415 189 South Centre Road, Tullamarine.
- Banchory Community Centre, 17 Banchory Avenue, Hillside.
- St Aidan's Church, 24 Williamson Avenue, Strathmore.
- RGC Cook Recreation Reserve, Robinvale Avenue, Thomastown.
- Timbertop Community Centre, 1 Timbertop Parade, Aintree.
- Coburg Court House, 1A Main St, Coburg.