Welcome to Baby Sensory Gold Coast
* 2021 WINNER 'Best Local Franchise Baby/Toddler Class for 0-3 year olds' in Australia
* 2021 WINNER 'Best National Baby/Toddler Class for 0-3 year olds' in Australia
* 2021 WINNER Best Activity for Parents and Children' in Australia
presented at the What’s On 4 Kids Awards 2021
Baby Sensory is a unique programme for birth to 13 month olds that promotes baby learning and development. Specifically designed from birth to aid baby development, the programme is packed with an incredible variety of sounds, smells, sights, textures, music, dance, signing, therapeutic games, bonding and massage. Each class runs for 45minutes and you'll never experience the same class twice. Baby Sensory provides hundreds of sensory development activities that are great fun for parents and babies to share in the vital first year. The experiences are also suitable for babies with sensory or physical impairment.
Term 3 Bookings Open
* Priority booking for current and waitlisted families at 8PM Friday 10 June.
* New families can book from 8pm Wednesday 15 June.
Join us for delightful Baby Sensory themes including French week, Book week, Rock'n'Roll, Olympics and Baby Shark just to name a few. Term 3 classes start 11 July 2022.
QUESTION: Can I join mid-term?
ABSOLUTELY…. You can join our magical Baby Sensory classes at anytime. As every week is different, it doesn’t matter when you start. If we have a spot available, register and join us.
2022 TERM DATES
Term 3: Monday 11 July - Friday 16 September
Term 4: Monday 3 October - Friday 2 December
Did you know we have classes located at the southern end of the Gold Coast and in Logan???
* Mermaid Beach Bowls Club - click here
* The Junction at Burleigh Heads - click here
* KP Centre at Loganholme - click here
See the timetable below for class times and locations.
Simply click “Book Now” next to your preferred class to secure your space.
If you experience any difficulties during the booking process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 774 912 directly and we can assist with your booking.
Follow our social media pages for any news updates.
** Facebook and/or Instagram **
Alternatively, if you have a Toddler, we have a wonderful follow on programme for children aged 13mths – 4yrs. Head to our Toddler Sense webpage to find out more.