Baby Sensory are proud and honoured to have been announced as a Finalist two categories in the What's On 4 Kids Awards 2018. -
- 'Best National Pre-Natal/Post-Natal Activity or Baby Class 0-2 years'
- 'Best Franchised Kids Activity'
These prestigious awards recognise the best activity providers for kids from across Australia.
In addition, three Baby Sensory class leaders have reached the Finals stage in the award for 'Most Outstanding Activity Leader for babies 0-2 years' -
- Alison McDermott from Baby Sensory Southern Adelaide SA
- Emma Wild from Baby Sensory Wanneroo Joondalup and Stirling WA
- Stephanie Clulow from Baby Sensory Bayside and Port Melbourne VIC.
Activity providers from across Australia were nominated in the awards. After the public voting stage the top 6 in each category have been named Finalists.
Finalists will now progress to the judging phase and winners will be announced at the awards night in Brisbane on Saturday 18th August.
Thank you to everyone who supported Baby Sensory during the voting stage - your support really means so much to the whole team.