Toddler Sense introduces a whole new world of adventure for toddlers and children up to the age of three years. Great music, great equipment and great new ideas! Imagine climbing a snow mountain, going on safari, digging for fossils, swimming with dolphins and hunting for dinosaurs? Every week introduces a whole new adventure.
The main emphasis is on mobility, excitement and adventure. It is a fast-moving, action-packed programme. Toddler Sense is very different to Baby Sensory, but equally addictive.
Visitors are always welcome but please call in advance to reserve your place.
To register your interest, please contact your local Toddler Sense Class Leader.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. (Before including this statement, SSL certificate must activated on the website)
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
The Pricing of the Tickets may vary from Event to Event. The customer has to visit the website when required for latest pricing.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept payments online using VISA and MASTERCARD, credit/debitcard in AED.
CANCELLATION AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
Payment of the fees is due before class. Fees paid are non-refundable, missed sessions cannot be reimbursed.
Depending on space availability, make-up sessions can be scheduled during the booked period.