LIKE US ON FACEBOOK - Baby Sensory Gold Coast
WATCH A CLASS IN ACTION
Sensory Development: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5bdkHwGh4
Physical Development: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIk2Z6y4VSo
Language Development: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W1McJWppWU
JOIN A CLASS AT ANY TIME
As each week is different at Baby Sensory for the whole year, there is no need to join at the start of a Term. You can join at any point throughout the term.
Burleigh St John's Anglican Church
Burleigh St John's Anglican Church is located at 14 Park Avenue. Parking is available on site. Please use the driveway to enter the grounds and classes are in the hall to the left of the church. Alternatively there is paid parking on the street and plenty of cafes and the beach to enjoy before or after class.
Nerang Community Hall
Nerang Community Hall is conveniently located just off the M1. There is a small amount of parking available onsite behind the hall, alternatively Lavelle St and Nerang St have plenty of on-street parking available.
Pacific Pines Community Hub
Pacific Pines Community Hub is located on Pacific Pines Boulevard. If coming off the Pacific Highway take the Smith St or Helensvale exit, the centre is conveniently located between both exits. Plenty of parking is available onsite.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Please note, classes run for 1 hour and your booking must be used consecutively.
* Confirmation: Once you have completed the registration process you will receive a confirmation email. This indicates you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
* Data Protection: The information you provide during registration contains personal data. Baby Sensory will record, process and keep your personal information secure in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act 1988. Information will not be passed/sent out to a third party.
* All places are non-refundable/ non-transferrable: Baby Sensory is under no obligation to refund or transfer your money in the event that you are unable to attend part of or the entire course. You are welcome to attend an alternative session if you are unable to make your own session but this is dependent upon availability in the class and must be discussed first. You are welcome to offer your place to a friend as a gift. If you wish to offer your place to another, please notify us as soon as possible. Thank you for your co-operation.
* Wait-list: If our class/classes are full then you are welcome to join our waiting list. Our waiting list gives us a chance to contact parents if a place becomes available and is based on a first in first served basis.
* Health and Safety: Every effort is made by Baby Sensory to provide a hazard free zone, however parents are always responsible for the safety and well-being of babies and children at all times. We politely request adults to remove their shoes during class to prevent equipment getting dirty. Please make your class leader aware if you or your child has any allergies or special requirements/medical conditions. This information will be kept confidential except in the case of medical emergencies it may be shared with health care professionals Drinks (other than baby milk) and food are not allowed in the sensory or exploratory area.
* Illness: Babies should be kept home if they are ill or have a serious infection. In the instance of sickness and diarrhea your child must have been clear of all symptoms for at least 48 hours before attending class. If a serious infection has occurred please inform me so I can put strategies in place and prevent and spreading of infection and follow the incubation period recommend by health care professionals. Return to class once doctor has given clearance.
* Make Up Classes: If you can’t make your usual class, contact Tania to change to an alternative class that week, subject to availability and limit 2 classes per term. You are able to miss 1 class and make it up in the following term. You are also welcome to offer your place to a friend as a gift the week you are unable to attend. If you wish to offer your place to another please notify us as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE no make up classes available in the following term on discounted fees or special offers, if you can't make your usual class you can change to an alternatively class that week or attend an extra class another week, subject to availability and limit 2 per term. You are also more then welcome to gift it to a friend the week you are unable to attend. Thank you for your cooperation.
* Cancellation of classes: Baby Sensory will endeavor to run classes every week during the term. However should we need to cancel a class, parents will be contacted by email/text. Baby Sensory reserves the right to cancel classes without refund in exceptional circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, flood, etc.)
* Holidays: All holidays during the current term will be notified to you in advance. Should a need to cancel a class occur, then an additional class will be added onto the end of the current term.
* Fees: All online payments are due within 7 days of booking. If payment has not been received within this time or you have not contact me to organise other payment methods, your booking will be cancelled automatically.
No place is fully guaranteed unless a deposit or full payment of the term fees has been made.
* Confidentiality: Confidentiality is paramount and will be maintained at all costs by Baby Sensory unless the law should request otherwise (i.e Child protection). Baby Sensory prides itself on creating original and unique ideas to ensure and deliver a top quality service. Certain content and information provided throughout our classes are copy written and under ownership of Baby Sensory. Baby Sensory grants you a limited, personal license to use ideas for home use only. Baby Sensory kindly asks customers not to copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse, engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Baby Sensory materials in any manner such as use of ideas in a public place, promotional event without permission from the copyright holders.
* Photography: Personal photography is allowed at all classes with the consent of all parents concerned. No photographs taken at classes can be used for anything other than personal use without written consent from Baby Sensory and the parents involved. We ask that sensitivity to this matter is maintained at all times. Small mobile phone videos are allowed again with consent, full length videos are not permitted under any circumstance. Baby Sensory expressly forbids the right to reproduce any part of our lessons in any form (e.g. on the internet, DVDs, photographs etc.). Anyone suspected of continually filming or photographing the lessons for any purpose of publication will be asked to stop filming and leave the course.
* Valuables: Baby Sensory Southern Gold Coast cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any of your personal possessions.
* Updates: From time to time we may update these terms by sending you either an up dated version or notification of minor changes. You are free to not accept these changes buy we would ask you to notify us in writing of your non acceptance within 14 days of your receipt, failing which we will be entitled to treat our agreement with you as being subject to the updated version.
Please contact me at Northerngoldcoastemail@example.com to answer any questions on the bookings terms and conditions